Riding the RSD Hooligan Hill Climb is open to street-legal motorcycles, not designed specifically for off-road use. In fact, the less off-road capable, the greater the glory.
- If your bike was actually designed by its creator to be very good on dirt, it’s banned.
- If your bike has a copious amount of wheel travel (sixish-inches or more), nope.
- Has your bike ever won a racing event (ex. Pikes Peak)? Put in back on the trailer.
- If your bike is an ADV, dual-sport, or motocross-based machine, park it.
- We basically have the right to tell you to sit down and spectate if we think your machine isn’t in the spirit of the event.
- Is your bike super-cool looking? Like Bike EXIF cool looking? Absolutely in (probably)...
- Does your bike require brute strength to muscle along a dirt road? Bravo, line it up!
- Does your bike weigh more than 500 pounds? Winner, winner, chicken dinner!
- Does your bike have the word scrambler, desert sled, or moose knuckle in the name? In!
- The following exceptions automatically qualify without question: Gold Wings, Full-size Baggers, GSX-Rs, Boss Hoss (or anything with a car engine), any Chopper, any former CHP motorcycle.
- Scrambler - modern (2001 & newer)
- Scrambler - vintage
- 110cc and lower